Thank you for your interest to train with us! Surely you have a few questions about the trial class. Here are a few details in advance:
1. Bring an identity card and be at the Dojo at least 15 minutes before the start of the training.
2. Report to the counter, show your identity card and introduce yourself to the respective coach.
3. The training begins with the common greeting, if you are not able to make it on time to the welcome greeting, then you can not participate in the trial class.
4. Remember to have something to drink with you.
5. Please remove any jewelry (piercings, necklaces, earrings, rings, wristwatch or other jewelry).
6. Please bring flip-flops with you to walk from the locker room to the mat. On the mat, you have to walk barefoot, out of the mat, always with shoes!
7. Regarding the membership fees: we only talk about it after the trial class.
8. You are allowed to wear a non-BJJ GI for a trial, otherwise, have GIs on-site for free rental. Remember that for visiting the GI classes in the future, you need a BJJ GI. Please bring a Tight high-necked polyester T-shirt / Rashguard (with long or short sleeves).
9. At the moment, we do not offer trial classes for the morning classes. If you are interested in a day ticket or a 10-card, please leave us a message.
- VERY IMPORTANT: BJJ is a contact sport, come showered, cut your fingernails and nails and with clean feet!
- For more important answers, please answer the questions below. After the questions, you will get further important information.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Training
- As already stated above, we only talk about prices after the trial class
Do you work with Urban Sports Club?
- We have no cooperation with companies like - Urban Sport Club or similar.
Do you offer discounts ?
- Our membership fees are already limited to a minimum, which is why we offer no discount
- Beginner: No Experience - 3 Months (No sparring)
- Fundamentals: 3-6 Months
- Intermediate/Advanced: Over 6 Months
- Gi offers more grip and NoGI is more dynamic otherwise both courses are very similar.
I would like to participate in the trial class in GI but I do not have a BJJ GI
- We have GI's on site for free rental. But please bring: Tight high-necked polyester t-shirt (no Zipper and no pockets) / rashguard (with long or short sleeves).
I would like to participate in the trial training in the GI but I own a GI that is not a BJJ GI.
- You may once use the GI, which is not a BJJ GI, during the trial training.
BJJ Dojo Berlin - CheckMat
Our Dojo is located in the Sportschule Koryo - Ideal Passage
(Weichselstr 8c. / Fuldastr. 55-56 12043)
BUS: M 29, 194 (Sonnenalle/Pannierstraße)
M41 (Sonnenalle/Pannierstraße - Entrance Weichselstr.) or (Fuldastraße - Entrance Fuldastr.)
METRO: U7 (Rathaus Neukölln), U8 Hermannplatz
We are looking forward to meeting you!