Thank you for your interest to train with us! Surely you have a few questions about the trial class. Here are a few details in advance:
- Bring an identity card and be at the Dojo at least 15 minutes before the start of the training.
- Report to the counter, show your identity card and introduce yourself to the respective coach.
- The training begins with the common greeting, if you are not able to make it on time to the welcome greeting, then you can not participate in the trial class.
- Please remove any jewelry (piercings, necklaces, earrings, rings, wristwatch, or other jewelry).
- Please bring flip-flops with you to walk from the locker room to the mat. On the mat, you have to walk barefoot, out of the mat, always with shoes!
- You are allowed to wear a non-BJJ GI for a trial, otherwise, have GIs on-site for free rental. Remember that for visiting the GI classes in the future, you need a BJJ GI. Please bring a Tight high-necked polyester T-shirt / Rashguard (with long or short sleeves).
– VERY IMPORTANT: BJJ is a contact sport, come showered, cut your fingernails and nails, and with clean feet!
In case you can’t come: To keep your free trial valid, remember to cancel in time (6 hours before the appointment).
- Please leave your shoes at the door and enter with indoor sandals.
- No wearing shoes or walking barefoot off the mat & inside.
- Change only in the locker rooms.
- Wear a t-shirt or rash guard at all times. (mindful of children & families).
- Leave your bags inside the locker rooms or under the benches.
- Lagere deine Trainingstasche in der Umkleide oder unter den Sitzbänken.